• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Sunday, 3 January 2016

Brent & Steve Answer Questions

Sunday, January 3, 2016      New Video on BrentEverett.com


Happy New Year everyone. To start 2016 off right, I have the Q&A webcam video for you that Steve and I did on December 26th (Boxing Day, in Canada and other countries). Jayson wanted to take part but was feeling ill that day, so close after Christmas... It was our last day together here in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Jayson and Steve had to fly back to Washington, DC, the next day.




We answered quite a few questions that members had sent to us as well as some from the members present at the show. This video is free for everyone on the homepage. But it's also in the members area with a few more video formats and some screencaps. I hope you like it.

Cheers,
- Brent

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.