• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Friday, 22 January 2016

BRENT & BRANDON - THE SHIPWRECK

Friday, January 22, 2016    NEW VIDEO ON BRENTEVERETT.COM 

Today I have something very special for you, a video I shot a few weeks ago when Brandon Wilde was visiting. It's called "Brent & Brandon - The Shipwreck". We kayaked some two miles offshore to explore a shipwreck. While we were doing that things got a bit out of hand and I ended up feeding Brandon one of his favorite snacks! It's really hot! See if you don't agree. :-P









Also, we've just been informed that my Fleshjacks and dildo will go on sale at 25% off from Monday, January 25th through Sunday, January 31st. Here's your chance to treat yourself or a friend who's an Aquarius, ;-)

All the best,
- Brent

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.