• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Saturday, 18 April 2015

BRENTEVERETT.COM: ALONE TIME

Saturday, April 18, 2015   New Video on BrentEverett.com

So Steve went back to Washington, DC. and left me all alone in my bedroom. The family wasn't home, just a couple of dogs out in the yard. I got hot & horny as usual and today's new video - "Alone Time" - is the result. It's on the website now.








This was a few hours before the live book reading in Washington at JRs of "Drunk in Love" by Olivia Black (this Kindle eBook is now available from Amazon). I'll post a little video from that reading here and on my website in a few days.

Cheers,
- Brent

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.