• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Sunday, 8 March 2015

BRENTEVERETT.COM: ERIC CLARK, RECRUIT?

Sunday, March 8, 2015   NEW VIDEO UPLOADED

If you missed today's live webcam show with Eric Clark, I have a little surprise for you. I've just uploaded the edited version of the previous live webcam Eric did for us almost two months ago. It's called "Eric Clark, Recruit?" because, well, you'll just have to check it out on the site... ;-)









But never fear, he's still a civilian. so you'll see him again. I hear things are warming up in Toronto, if not in Washington. Sorry to hear that, Steve and Jayson, lol.

Cheers,
- Brent

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.