• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Saturday, 14 February 2015

BRENTEVERETT.COM: It's on the site - SUNKISSED

Saturday, February 14, 2015    New Video Uploaded 

Well, here it is guys and gals, the first of the two scenes I filmed together with Men.com at the beginning of last December. You already know it's called SUNKISSED. Luke Adams and I got along really well together, as you'll see. He's hot, willing and insatiable, and the bright Caribbean sun added to the charged atmosphere.








Boy, filming this was a hot experience.This is what life should be all about!! (Well, OK, maybe I'm going a bit overboard here, lol)

Happy Valentine's Day,
- Brent

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.