• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Wednesday, 21 January 2015

BRENTEVERETT.COM: CARIBBEAN LIVING ROOM

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Here's a new video for you that I shot a few days before leaving the sunny Caribbean for wintry Toronto, and boy, is it ever white and cold here. The complete opposite of being alone (almost) in my parents' living room on the Turks & Caicos Islands.








I'm almost back to being organized here in Toronto and Steve is here to help me. So I should be able to let you know soon when my next live webcam show from here will be.

Also, there'll be a few more Michael Hoffman videos up on the site shortly.

Stay tuned,
- Brent

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.