• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Friday, 12 December 2014

Eric Clark, Poet


Hey everyone, here's something I want to share with you. As you may know, Eric Clark, one of our new exclusive models, was recently visiting me here in the Turks & Caicos Islands. 

One day we were discussing future plans for the website, including a possible visit to Toronto, Ontario (a place to avoid right now along with much of northern North America, except the extreme West, like Vancouver & Victoria, where real winter weather is not permitted).

And then Eric handed me this poem he'd just written. It floored me and I knew right away I had to share it with you.

Toronto
by Eric Clark

Everest Big, Oh Baby,
Dick, Lips, So Crazy,
Fire Place Lazy,
Diving Into Your Embrace,
Save Me,
Snow Outside,
Cold World, But Your Warm Hearted,
Ten-Fold,
Forewarn Imma Start To Kiss,
Cuz Sitting By The Fire Place...
The Fire In Your Eyes,
Admire My Pride,
Fierce As The Flames,
But Sitting With You...
Isn't It Clear I'm All Game?

What do you think? Is this guy multi-talented, or what?!!

Cheers,
- Brent

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.