• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Friday, 11 July 2014

BRENTEVERETT.COM: BRENT, STEVE & FOOD?

Friday, July 11, 2014    New Video Uploaded 

Today's new video is the edited version of the webcam show from April when Steve came up to visit me for support after my flu bout and the sudden death of a close friend. There were several timing and technical problems during the show, so I don't really like it. I wasn't going to upload it to the site, but several members who were there during the webcam have asked for it to be put up. I hope you won't be disappointed. I've called it "Brent, Steve & Food?"










I'm now in Toronto and after a some great World Pride activities, I'm just putting my new place together now. Once everything is done, I hope to see you at a first live webcam from here. But it may be a couple of weeks. So, please be patient.

Cheers,
- Brent

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.