• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Tuesday, 24 June 2014

BRENTEVERETT.COM: PACKING FOR TORONTO

Tuesday, June 24, 2014     New Video Uploaded

Hey everyone, here's the edited version of my last live webcam till I get settled in my new place in Toronto. It's called "Packing up for Toronto". I'm surrounded by boxes and packing materials and trying not to freak out, lol. I'll be in Toronto for the final weekend of the World Pride Festival. Steve is coming up for two weeks to be with me and help me finish my move when the furniture gets there.










Look out for me and say "Hi" if we're in the same place at the same time. It might be a bit difficult to find me though. Toronto is expecting about 2 million visitors (twice as many as usual).

See you in Toronto?
- Brent

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.