• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Friday, 13 June 2014

BRENTEVERETT.COM: BODY PAINTING?

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Here's the edited version of last Sunday's live webcam show where I showed you my most recent paintings before I pack them away for my Toronto move. You may get a bigger kick out of me demonstrating my body painting technique though (you just have to watch it, lol, to find out).












I'm moving to Toronto at the end of June, just in time for the end of the Toronto Pride Festival - look out for me (and Steve) Saturday and Sunday night, June 28th and 29th.


My next live webcam will be this Sunday, June 15th at 2pm Pacific. I don't know yet if I can do another one before I leave, my apartment is already a total mess from packing, so try to be there this Sunday. :-)

Cheers,
- Brent

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.