• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Twitter
  • Online Store

Wednesday, 5 February 2014

BRENTEVERETT.COM: ON THE BEACH

Monday, February 3, 2014

A few days ago, I took a stroll along one of the more deserted beaches. Had a beer or two and soon I was super-horny. What happened is on the video and vidcap gallery I just uploaded. Take a peek, lol.









My time on the island is coming to an end soon. I'll be down in Mexico again in mid-February and then it's back to Calgary (I don't know how I'll stand the cold!). But once I'm back I'll be able to do live webcam shows again, so that'll make things interesting.

I'm sure you've heard by now that Steve won the 2014 Cybersocket Surfers' Choice Web Award for Best Personality. I hope you're as happy for him as I am. Oh, and if you've checked Twitter, you'll know that Brandon Wilde has just flown in from LA to visit here for a few days. Stay tuned for more...

All the best,
- Brent

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.