• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Thursday, 9 January 2014

BRENTEVERETT.COM: BY A CARIBBEAN POOL

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happy New Year everyone! This first video of 2014 is also from the Turks & Caicos Islands. The pleasures of the secluded pool. Could you resist? And there are a few more videos from the Islands to come soon.










I'm also planning a little surprise for you next month before I head back to frigid Calgary. But it's still in the final planning stages, so I can only hint at it for now. And, it looks as though I'll be heading down Mexico-way again soon, maybe even twice, in February and March.

Cheers,
- Brent

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.