• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Monday, 16 December 2013

Dylan Sprouse from Disney's Suite Life of Zack & Cody nudes leak























And with that headline, I just admitted that I’ve seen an episode of The Suite Life of Zack & Cody once, but in my defense my little cousins made me watch and I was too stoned at the time to defend myself. Tip: If you’re ever going to watch a rerun of that shit, make sure you’re 5 years old or stoned out of your skull or both!
Dylan Sprouse, one half of the Sprouse Twins who starred in the Disney Channel’sThe Suite Life… and Big Daddy, became the latest Disney ho to have his naked body spread all over the Internet. 21-year-old Dylan, who’s now a restaurant hostand student at NYU, sent bathroom selfies of his twink ass body to some girl he was sexting with and the girl splattered the pics on Tumblr. Somewhere Joe Jonasis fapping and cackling (fackling?) at the same time.
Dylan could’ve screamed that he was HACKED or reworked Blake Lively’s excuseby saying it’s not him, it’s his twin, but he admitted it was him, said he fucked up and then joked about it on Twitter and Tumblr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.