• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Saturday, 28 December 2013

BRENTEVERETT.COM: Brent "showers" in the Turk & Caicos Islands

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Here's the first of the videos I'm shooting in the Turks & Caicos Islands over the next little while instead of doing live webcam shows (the bandwidth is definitely too slow here). A few more are already in the can and you'll see those during the next few weeks. I hope you don't mind too much. ;-)












I've heard of the horrible weather in so many parts of the world, not just in the Canadian prairies. I almost feel a little guilty to be here in this island paradise.

But, for now I can only wish you a Happy New Year, and, let's hope, a more peaceful one than 2013.

All the best,
- Brent

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.