• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Thursday, 7 November 2013

BRENTEVERETT.COM: NEWS for MEMBERS

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Well guys and gals, here it is, the edited version of this year's special Halloween webcam show. I have to say, I just loved designing and building the set for it, even though it completely took over my apartment in Calgary. I still haven't completely dismantled everything and Steve arrives tomorrow night for a week-long visit. I hope he survives the snow we're supposed to get tomorrow as well. Well, it's his own fault, he didn't have to marry a Canadian, lol.







On the other hand, maybe I can persuade him to participate a bit in my next live webcam show next week. Stay tuned for the date & time :-P

Cheers,
- Brent

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.