• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Sunday, 17 November 2013

BRENTEVERETT.COM: The latest video for my website members

Friday, November 15, 2013

Here's a new edited webcam video and vidcap gallery for you. But it isn't of Wednesday's webcam show when Steve & I reunited in Calgary. The black clouds are still above my head - that webcam show wasn't recorded because no one pushed the Record button on the camera. :'(

Fortunately, there are some photos from that show that are up on the blog already to give you an idea of what went on if you weren't at the show itself. The pics below are from another reunion show.









This webcam video I'm posting tonight is a bit of a miracle. Well, not the fact that it was recorded, but that it's finally up on the website. You see, it's one of about half a dozen webcam videos that we thought were lost in a box somewhere. But I found it by coincidence, just at the right time (really, I'm not making this up, lol) for my reunion with Steve. It's from a couple of years ago, when my family had a reunion in Regina, Saskatchewan, my home province. And, of course, Steve & I were there too. I think you'll like it. ;-)


My next webcam will be on Saturday, November 23rd at 2pm Pacific. It'll be my last webcam from Calgary for a while because I'm heading off to the Turks and Caicos Islands to spend next month with my family. I may be able to squeeze in a webcam from a short visit to Victoria before that but I can't promise that yet.

Cheers,
- Brent

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.