• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Friday, 22 November 2013

BRENTEVERETT.COM: Brent has yet another family reunion

Friday, November 22, 2013

This week's new edited webcam video almost didn't make it to the site. Last week I had a week-long reunion with my husband Steve in Calgary. Needless to say, we had a blast!! :-P Probably because of that, someone (who shall remain nameless) forgot to press the "Record" button on the HD camera as the webcam show started. But thankfully, one of the website's members in Japan (his username is "andrejondrej" - thank you, thank you!) managed to get a good video capture which is what you see here.








You'll see, by the way, that I'm showing (but not using) my Fleshjack dildo during the show. I've just found out that the Fleshjack people are going to have a grand sale of their products during the Black Friday period next week. So, if you absolutely can't live without my various Fleshjacks any longer, this would probably be a good time to order them by clicking here.


Don't miss my live webcam tomorrow, Saturday, at 2pm Pacific. As you know, I'm off to visit my parents in the Turks & Caicos Islands soon, so tomorrow's may be my last live webcam for a while (unless the internet has improved in the Carribean). Of course I'll make a few videos while I'm there but they won't be live so I won't be able to talk with you.

See you tomorrow?
- Brent

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.