• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Saturday, 26 October 2013

BRENTEVERETT.COM: NEWS for MEMBERS

Friday, October 25, 2013

Hey guys, thanks for your patience with all the technical problems we had during the past two weeks.

Well, here it is, Tuesday's colorful webcam show which thankfully went off without a hitch. And congratulations to Carlos for winning the cum towel that I raffled off to help make up for the problems we've had. Fortunately, this show went off without a hitch. ;-)









I hope to see you next Thursday, October 31st, at 5pm Pacific for my annual Halloween special.


I still have to come up with a costume for this one, lol... or maybe I won't wear anything, what do you think?

All the best,
- Brent

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.