• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Sunday, 21 July 2013

BRENTEVERETT.COM: NEWS for MEMBERS

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Today's new video is of Tanner hooking up with Nick. They're on the site already, but never before together. Being ex-military, they still remember what it means to exercise without rest, lol.








I'd like to thank those of you who drew our attention to the fake Brent Everett Facebook pages during last Friday's webcam and by email that same night. It allowed me to investigate all the fake pages and take some action. Quite a few of you retweeted the warning and even posted it to the worst of the fake pages. Thanks a lot, guys & gals!!


My next live webcam show will be on Thursday, July 25th at 5pm Pacific. I hope to "see" many of you there. ;)

Cheers,
 - Brent

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.