• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Twitter
  • Online Store

Thursday, 9 May 2013

BRENTEVERETT.COM: NEWS for MEMBERS

Thursday, May 9, 2013

This week's new video and vidcap gallery of hottie Angel and me is actually a couple of years old. I just discovered it among my stored items. It's Angel's introduction to the site from the day after San Diego Pride a couple of years ago. All didn't go well during the live show because my place was really hot because we had rolling power black-outs that day and I wasn't feeling well at all (could it have been from too much celebrating the day before?). But Angel is really hot and we were both enthusiastic. Take a look and see if you don't agree ;)








Because of continuing problems with internet speed at my apartment building, the next live webcam show won't be until Saturday, May 18th at 2pm Pacific. I'm hoping the cable company will find the problem early next week and I apologize to you all.


Cheers, 
- Brent

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.