• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Thursday, 16 May 2013

BRENTEVERETT.COM: NEWS for MEMBERS

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Today I have a new HD video and vidcap gallery I shot in my bedroom a little over a week ago after a live webcam that didn't work out too well because of internet problems in my area of Calgary. So I shot this right after with my HD camcorder near me so everything is pretty close in. ;)








I've also uploaded a new photoshoot gallery to the Photosets pages of me together with Jim Winsor shot a while ago in San Diego.


See you Saturday at 2pm Pacific at my next live webcam show with my special mystery guest?

All the best,
- Brent

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.