• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Friday, 19 April 2013

BRENTEVERETT.COM: NEWS for MEMBERS

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Today I have a new edited live webcam for you, the first from my new digs in Calgary. It's also the first complete webcam in 720p high definition. We've only put a few short high definition videos on the site before, but we hope to be able to make it a fairly regular occurrence from now on. The live streaming webcams won't be in high definition yet, but we'll also shoot the live shows with a high definition camera. Hopefully the slight difference in angle won't be too great.








I've been told that my travel problems to the US are nearing an end as well, so I should be able to visit some of my favorite clubs down there soon again. Look out for announcements this fall.


The next live webcam is this Sunday, April 21st at 2pm Pacific. hopefully that will make it much easier for my overseas fans to participate ;)

All the best,
- Brent

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this... :p~~

C├ęsar Navarrete said...

That's good...

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.