• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Thursday, 11 April 2013

BRENTEVERETT.COM: NEWS for MEMBERS

Thursday, April 11, 2013

I have a special little 9 minute video for you today - a little extra, not the weekly update which will follow in a few days. This video is a test of some new equipment I just got and it's in real 720p high definition. Unfortunately, we can't do live webcams in HD yet, so anything in HD to come will be "filmed". Oh, yes, I almost forgot, it's called "Hi-Def Brent", check it out...








So, tomorrow's live webcam will be in the usual standard definition webcam format.


But don't let that stop you from visiting with me. ;)

Cheers,
- Brent

2 comments:

YoungGay said...

Love you Brent

Anonymous said...

I wanna suck your cock

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.