• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Twitter
  • Online Store

Wednesday, 9 January 2013

BRENTEVERETT.COM: NEWS for MEMBERS

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

For today's new webcam video and vidcap gallery we're back on the Turks & Caicos Islands and I'm a poolboy this time. The "problem" with being a poolboy is that you have to do whatever people tell you. So it's no surprise that after this poolboy cleaned the pool and gave the "owner" a drink, he would experience some fondling that quickly led to a massive explosion.








The weather is still universally beautiful here, I'll have a hard time tearing myself away from here to go up to Vancouver and snowy Whistler at the end of the month...

Fortunately, I'll be back in hot weather in mid-February (14th to 17th) in Mexico City!!

Cheers,
- Brent

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.