• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Twitter
  • Online Store

Wednesday, 21 November 2012

BRENTEVERETT.COM: NEWS for MEMBERS

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Today's new webcam video and vidcap gallery is from the day after the Halloween webcam when we had such problems with internet bandwidth here on the island. We're still experimenting with showtimes and days to find a winning combination, so expect a bit of jumping around with start times.









Anyway, this show worked out reasonably well with a lot of members being able to "participate" live. This time I'm in my bedroom. I was hot to trot after the previous day's disappointment and everything worked as it is supposed to, lol. Don't be shy, cum take a look...


My next webcam will be on Sunday, November 25th at 1pm Pacific (which is 4pm here) and hopefully technology will co-operate this week. 

Cheers,
- Brent

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.