• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Tuesday, 20 December 2011

BRENTEVERETT.COM: NEWS for MEMBERS

Monday, December 19, 201

Well guys, Steve & I are about to get underway - we're driving to Texas from San Diego!! How crazy is that?

But first, here's a new video and vidcap gallery for you. I'd like to introduce you to Mike West, another marine buddy we filmed a while ago. It was his first time in front of a camera, so he was a bit quiet, but, as you'll see, he knew exactly what to do...






I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We'll try to do a live webcam show from Texas, so keep checking back for the announcement.

Have a great holiday,
- Brent

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.