• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Sunday, 29 May 2011

We win two awards guys!

Because of you guys & the grabbys we won best actor & performer of the Year.

U have supported me and motivated me to be the best I can. I appreciate it all and love u all. I can't wait to show u what's next.

Thank you c1r, doug Jeffries, chi chi Larue, and everyone associated with these awesome movies. Love u guys and I'm proud to be part of the channel 1 releasing family and of course my baby http://BrentEverett.com. One last person I want to sat thank u to Is my husband Steve Pena. I love you. Thank you for putting up with me and supporting me. Our love is unconditional.

Cheers
Brent Everett

1 comments:

MICHAEL said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! PROOF THAT THE BEST DOES RISE TO THE TOP! XXXXX

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.