• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Sunday, 7 February 2010

BrentEverett.com is undergoing some changes

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to let you all know that we've undertaken a revamp of the site to bring the design of BrentEverett.com more up-to-date and to introduce some new features.

Rather than inconvenience everyone by closing the site down while this is happening, we're keeping it open so members will see the changes as they occur. It may happen from time to time that a link may not work when you click on it. I apologize for that in advance. But if it should happen, please email support@brenteverett.com and tell us what's wrong.

I hope you'll like what you'll see.

Cheers,
- Brent

Just noticed the automatically generated historical posts below. Don't worry, there is nothing wrong with our server! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.