• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Tuesday, 8 December 2009

Justin Chambers Webcam Postponed & moved to Friday Dec11th






Guys, I'm sorry to have to let you know that, because of a viral infection Brent came down with in Texas, he and Steve won't be able to fly back to San Diego till tomorrow.

That also means that the Justin Chambers webcam show scheduled for tomorrow has to be postponed. I don't know right now what the new date will be. Steve is in the process of changing their flight arrangements and re-scheduling the webcam show. I'll let you know more details as soon as I hear from either him or Brent.

George
Tech Support

1 comments:

sami said...

hy what about justin chambers please?you have site on him?

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.