• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Wednesday, 28 October 2009

Prop 8's one year anniversary event

Guys, chucky sent this to me. I hope you guys can go if you are in the area. 
Brent. 
Gather at the Manchester Grand Hyatt to protest Proposition 8's one
year anniversary

Host:    
Light the Night!
Type:    
Causes - Protest
Network:    
Global
Date:    
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Time:    
6:00pm - 10:00pm
Location:    
San Diego County Administration Building to Manchester Grand Hyatt
Street:    
1600 Pacific Hwy, San Diego, CA 92101-2429 - 1 Market Pl, San Diego, CA 92101
City/Town:    
San Diego, CA
   
Phone:    
6196300993
Email:    
ltn@pushthechange.org


Sent from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.