• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Saturday, 20 June 2009

So, we're in Columbus, but the problems aren't quite over!

We got to Columbus, Ohio safely at 4 o'clock this morning (Saturday) and collapsed in our hotel room. Our luggage didn't arrive until this afternoon. Before we went to the airport to get it, we set up our equipment for this afternoon's live webcam show, tested it with George in Victoria, and when we saw that the video streaming was fine, set out for the airport.

Well, wouldn't you know it - just before the show, the hotel lost its internet connection and despite trying for about 40 minutes, couldn't get it back. So I had to disappoint all the members who'd come online and cancel again. I can't tell you how sorry and frustrated I am. Instead, on Tuesday, when we're back in San Diego I'm going to combine my Strip Bingo with a webcam show. So, any members who haven't got a bingo card yet, email Steve right away - a link to all the details and the bingo rules is on the Calendar page (which you can look at without signing in). Of course, if you don't want to play bingo, you can just cum and watch, or watch and cum! ;-) But if you don't play, you won't get a chance to win the laptop that's one of the prizes.

Anyway, tonight I'm at the "Q" Bar and Nightclub to help celebrate Pride in Columbus. So, come and see and talk to me if you're in the area. Here's the poster once more:

And then, first thing in the morning, we fly back home to San Diego. I can tell you, much as I love it, travelling to all the many Pride events I've been invited to this year is really tough.

Cheers,
- Brent

Posted by George, after a long phone call from Brent & Steve :-)

1 comments:

Sasha (Malchik Gai) said...

I'm so totally pissed at myself for missing this. Sorry bout the connection issues though. Welcome to Central OH, seems like stuff like that always happens

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.