• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Sunday, 24 May 2009

Random Cool Stuff: Jai Ho Music Video & updates

Last night here in Ft. Lauderdale, Justice (our host for the evening) performed this song on stage with back up dancers. She did an amazing job and I fell in love with the song. I never realized it was from the Pussy Cat dolls. LOL. I know, i'm not on top of these things:-) I found the music video and wanted to post it here for you guys. It's from a really good movie called Slumdog Millionare. If you haven't seen it, you should.

I'm here LIVE for one more show tonight at BOARDWALK. Hope to see you guys there if you are around. My parents are in town for the weekend and have been with us each night! I have the coolest parents in the world. Steve is making sure I'm taken care of and and hosting my parents while i'm workin and if you have a chance go up to him and say HI. He loves hearing from you boys.:-)

“Jai Ho!” The Pussycat Dolls - kewego
The Pussycat Dolls have just released the video for their version of the Slumdog Millionaire song “Jai Ho!” The song is a remix of A.R. Rahman’s Oscar-winning track by the same name. The clip “Jai Ho (You Are My Destiny)” was directed by Thomas Kloss and recorded at an abandoned train station museum in Vienna.
Video from memew

1 comments:

Phillip said...

Hey, I hope tomorrow with Prop 8 is good and that Steve and you can stay married! I hope for the best!

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.