• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Thursday, 30 April 2009

Brent Appears at PRISM COLLEGE in Toronto on May 15th

Guys, here are some details about my upcoming live appearance at FLY Nightclub in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on May 15th. The event is called PRISM COLLEGE and is a lead-in to the PRISM FESTIVAL 2009, part of Toronto Pride from June 25-28, 2009. The Prism Festival 2009 has its website at www.prismtoronto.com.

The FLY Nightclub is located at 8 Gloucester Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada - Tel: 416-410-5426 and its website is at www.flynightclub.com. Come on over to Toronto on May 15th and party with me. Toronto is one of the most gay-friendly cities in the world.

Cheers,
- Brent

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say it... YOU ARE SO HOT!!!
i LOVE everything about you
your fan in Colombia

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.