• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Friday, 17 April 2009

"Alone with my Dildo" - the latest webcam video on my site

Guys, here are a few vidcaps from my latest edited live webcam video to be added to the site. It's a very hot San Diego winter day and I'm alone in the house. And horny, of course! I'm wearing a new pair of see-through underwear and I'm eager to try out a new dildo (no, it's not my own, but we're working on it). I give myself a good workout with the dildo and, very soon, the flood gates burst wide open. I can't help but preen a little! :-)
Cheers,
- Brent







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brent,
Looks like you had a great ride on that. HOT! Wish I was on clean up duty. lol

xoxo,
Steve-O

Anonymous said...

You've got some hot stuff, Brent. Lol. Your husband Steve is one lucky guy. :)

Anonymous said...

hey dam fuck i wish i had you for my on me

Anonymous said...

damn your body is to die for!

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.