• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Wednesday, 18 February 2009

TODAY'S WEBCAM IS POSTPONED TO FRIDAY

I'm sorry guys, we're still having a few teething problems with our new server after all. Everything is working as it should now, but we can't link up my server to the server hosting the videochat. My programmers are checking all the scripts and coding right now, but they won't finish in time for today's show. So I have to postpone the webcam show for two days (just to make sure). Forgive me, and see you on Friday?

Also, there'll be a new edited webcam show uploaded to the site in a few days, probably Saturday or Sunday.

Regards,
- Brent

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.