• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Monday, 9 February 2009

Switching Over To The New Server

Guys, the website has been switched over to the new server, but we're still waiting for the new server location (name servers) to become active. This should happen anytime during the next few hours, so keep checking the website. I'm hoping it'll happen before 4 pm this afternoon or I'll have to postpone the live webcam show from West Hollywood where I am for tonight's Cybersocket Awards (remember, I'm nominated in two categories).

Please keep your fingers crossed.
- Brent

1 comments:

blackjack said...

Congrats to the move!

I know this is a little off-topic, but I knew it would took a while if I e-mailed you and I tried emailing you but I got a failure notice but...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (well, tomorrow!)

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.