• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Sunday, 8 February 2009

IN Hollywood for Cybersocket Awards and...

The Awards at Eleven in West Hollywood.

Hey guys, I just ran into the I.T. guy that is taking care of our site.  He's transferring everything from one server to the new one.  He tells me everything should be up by tomorrow but... if not then obviously the show won't take place.  I'm very sorry for the delay guys.  Just know we are working really hard to get things back to normal.  Check the blog for updates on this matter.
Cheers,
Brent


2 comments:

Borderboys said...

and in case you don't get to post tomorrow - happy birthday in advance!!

Anonymous said...

rofriend
I am a fan of yours is just a message of congratulations!. always wish you well in your personal and professional life. receives a big hug. cuidate much! . . goodbye!

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.