• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Thursday, 29 January 2009

Snorkeling in the Cayman Islands, Pt. 1

Here are some of the many pictures from my trip to the Cayman Islands. We had such a blast with my parents, and what's so cool is they have the beach as their back yard. Oh and a ship wreck in that ocean next door to boot. I'm gonna be posting alot of pics from different stuff these past few months in no particular order so bare with me. :-)
Here's a set from us snorkeling. Check out how blue & clear the water is.

Cheers
Brent Everett

Me near the shipwreck next to my parents' house on the beach

Sea Urchins

Steve giving the thumbs up!

WHAT'S UP!!

Fully underneath the water. Look how clear it is!

1 comments:

Phillip said...

That water is as clear as it was in Hawaii when I went! I love the ocean and it looks like you do too.

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.