• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Friday, 30 January 2009

Brent & Steve's Excellent Stingray Adventure


video

Guys, you saw some of the pictures below, now take a look at Brent & Steve's Excellent Cayman Islands Stingray Adventure from our Christmas trip to visit my parents on Grand Cayman, the largest of the three Cayman Islands. If you're not exactly sure where they're located, you'll find them just south of Cuba. While in my home province of Saskatchewan we have to live with lots of snow and ice in winter, my parents now have to worry about hurricanes in the fall, because the Caymans are right in the middle of Hurricane Alley.

But our visit was over the Christmas holidays last year, long after then end of hurricane season, so all we had to worry about was sunburn!

Enjoy the video,
- Brent

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool video .... I'd loove to have some sun , warm clear water and the time to enjoy it ...
KaiCGN

Anonymous said...

great video. thank you for sharing it. BG

Brent Everett said...

I'm so glad you guys liked it. It was a lot of fun experiencing it. :-). Cheers, brent

Aylash said...

Oh so amazing! I wish to have one of these adventures too sometime. *__*
Anyways, Brent, do you read webcomics? XD I have one, so... would you mind checking it out? =]

Kaio said...

Brent,
It was a hell of cool.
Well done cute!
Cheers from London
Kaio
www.meltingduvets.blogspot.com

Scott said...

Brent,

That was awesome. As a scuba diver I am always excited to see underwater video! It makes it that much better when you and Steve are in it!

Your brother is hot by the way, is he available?

My family has a home in St. John, USVI if you ever want to use it with me.

Talk soon,

Scott

Scottoh23@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Hi brent!!

Soy de México, y yo soy un gran admirador tuyo, eres increible, gracias por compartir este tipo de experiencias con tus fans!!

You are so beautiful!!

(do you understand the spanish?)
...
Eduardo

Donnyboy said...

That was EXCELLENT! Thanks so much!

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.