• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Wednesday, 28 January 2009

Back from TEXAS!

Hey guys,
I just spent the last week and a half in the Great State of TEXAS and had a blast. I was there for work and family. Steve's parents celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary and my auntie Isabel also went down to have fun and help create the beautiful wedding dress Steve's mom wore. I'll have more pictures of the event later, but here are a few we took with my iphone while in San Antonio. Here we are at the ALAMO.

Oh, during the 5oth wedding anniversary Steve and I wore a western outfit that was part of the theme. Cute pictures that you'll have to check out.

Cheers,
- Brent

Me in front of the Alamo

My Aunt Isabel & I

Steve & I

Another picture of me in front of the Alamo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.