• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Wednesday, 24 December 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Hi everyone,

I want to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the Cayman Islands in the Caribbean where Steve and I are visiting with my parents. We're having a wonderful holiday season so far, and got away from New York City just before the big snow falls that are causing so much havoc all over the Northern States and Canada.

I've been told that even Seattle, Victoria and Vancouver, all of which usually don't see much snow, are suffering. To all of you, my sympathies. I wish you too could be on a tropical island with white sand and blue-green water. Hang in there, guys!

Again, all the best to you wherever you are, and I'll be seeing you early in 2009.

Cheers,
- Brent

5 comments:

ecrunner said...

Hey big guy.... Happy Holidays!

hope to see more soon.

L.A. Fireman said...

Thanks Brent. You and Steve also have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. You're missing the rain we've been getting here in Southern California. The snow level was quite low last week, and was snowing in the desert here in L.A. County!

Take care!

-Dave

Anonymous said...

Brent happy Christmas! I'm in or and we got a foot! Have fun in that sands of paradise, u have a beautiful spirit bro. Peace n love.

gaysinley said...

I wish you a Happy Xmas for you and the best wishes for 2009!

Kisses from Madrid. Alber

Anonymous said...

brent i wish u the best holidays and the happiest new years sexy www.mysopace.com/artboii
would love to do a painting of u anytime
peace

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.