• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Tuesday, 4 November 2008

Vote Today!!!!

Hey guys, today's election day in the United States and Steve's already voted and he was lucky and didn't get caught up in a very long line.  I think the Californians like sleeping in:-)  Anyhow, I'll be watching the TV seeing who wins and I might be seeing Madonna LIVE tonight at Petco Park but more on that later.  

I had a great weekend up in LA for Halloween weekend and took tons of pics.  I will have those up before I leave for Ft Lauderdale Florida on Thursday.  

Later boys, and Don't forget to VOTE No on 8!

Brent

Watch LIVE Election coverage here:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.