• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Tuesday, 25 November 2008

It's Halloween in Brent's Dungeon!

Hey guys,
Here's a few vidcaps from my latest webcam show to be posted to www.BrentEverett.com. It was Halloween weekend and I was all alone in my dungeon and on fire for sex - blood just doesn't do it for Cock Dracula! :-) So I came out of my coffin (the set took me two days to construct) and had to do it all by myself. The results were quite spectacular. Take a peek!
- Brent








7 comments:

Donnyboy said...

You really are the king of making your open mouth the target for your load - and sinking it! LOVE IT!

Nice set, hot vidcaps, there's only one stake I'd like to drive in to you!

Anonymous said...

Just one word - WOW........... You're beautiful and sooo HOT ;)
Thank's for the pics - love from Sweden

Anonymous said...

This is a hot looking set.

Will you please post a high quality picture of your legs and feet on your blog.

Anonymous said...

This is a hot looking set.

Will you please post a high quality picture of your legs and feet on your blog.

Anonymous said...

a simple thing turns so friggin' H-O-T when it's perfomed by you...;)

Scott said...

love you so much you need to come to the uk sumtime.. it be cool to meet you. ur hot

Anonymous said...

this very good

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.