• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Monday, 10 November 2008

Having fun in Ft. Lauderdale

Hey guys,
I'm having a blast here in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. I've been at the Boardwalk all weekend long and the guys there are fucking amazing. I have tons of pictures from the weekend and I'll be posting lots real soon. till then here are some teaser pics. I'll be here all week working etc. For all you guys that came out this past weekend, thank you so much for all the love and support! I can't wait to hear from you.

Cheers,
Brent Everett
















4 comments:

Tenchibrl said...

I like that pair of underwear you have on. What brand is it?

Anonymous said...

Brent: It was great to meet you and your partner backstage with Paul Hugo at the Boardwalk. Hope you enjoyed South Florida hospitality. Steve and David

mgcs2000 said...

Hey Brent great seeing you at Boardwalk. Hope to see you soon back in Florida.
Luv ya.
Mark

Kameron Scott said...

It was awesome to finally get to meet you. I'd love to see that picture your hubby took of you and me :-)

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.