• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Thursday, 6 November 2008

Fort Lauderdale, this weekend!

Don't forget, if you're in the Fort Lauderdale area, Steve and I will be there the whole weekend and also filming/shooting scenes for upcoming work. If you are in the area, come and check us out. I would love to see you. All the info is on the poster below.


And for members of the website, remember my next live webcam show will also be from Fort Lauderdale. See the Calendar page on the site for timings. Will you be there?

Cheers,
- Brent

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brent!

I saw you in the "flesh" at Board walk Saturday, lol. I love how you're using your ability to command a room to raise awareness on important issues! And of course, I love the way you do what you do! ;) I wish you and Steve wellness and happiness!!! ((hugs))

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.