• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Thursday, 27 November 2008

Brent Chats with his Yahoo Fan Group

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 29TH is the day for my next text chat with the members of my Yahoo Fan Group. It'll be at 12 noon Pacific, 3 pm Eastern and 8 pm London (UK) time, one hour before my next Live Webcam for members of BrentEverett.com.

All the details (links to access the chat page and timings) for both chats are on the Calendar page of my website and also on the frontpage of my Yahoo Group.

I'll be in Tampa, Florida on the weekend, so the Yahoo Chat and the Webcam will be from there. I hope many of you can come to chat with me, I'm really looking forward to it.

In the meantime, if you're American have a great Thanksgiving today, guys! And if you're anywhere else in the world have a great Thursday (or Friday, if you're on the other side of the globe). :-)

See you in two days,
- Brent

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.