• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Tuesday, 14 October 2008

My 1st Phone-in Show

A little while ago I had the idea to get a cell phone just for my webcam shows, so that members could phone-in live and talk to me. This is the video of the first time we did this and it was a big success, as you can see if you're a member of my website. The call I got during the show made me really horny and I finished off with a really huge cum shot that got me right in the face. Take a look... ;-)

Cheers,
- Brent




3 comments:

Robbie said...

You are so cute! :)

peter said...

Hot shot, literally

Anonymous said...

Brent, you're such a good shot. But then us Canadians are. So much power behind every shot and oh so sweet and salty. Thanx.

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.