• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Wednesday, 29 October 2008

Brent Gets A Helping Hand

This is the latest addition to my website, guys. Steve and I had finished redecorating our living room just before the webcam show, so I decided to do it from there. It felt really different than being in our bedroom where I usually do it from, so we got really horny. Part-way through the show, Steve couldn't resist and decided to get in on the act. It was really hot for both of us. Take a look... ;-)
Cheers,
- Brent





2 comments:

peter said...

and what a hand;)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Brent. Fresh mayo really does the trick. Thanx for that pic.

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.