• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Tuesday, 30 September 2008

Watching the videos inside the blog

Hey guys,
Some of you are having trouble viewing videos inside the blog from "megarotic"(Like Steve in CA. Sorry Steve). There's sometimes a banner that appears at the bottom. If you see it, you will see a "X" at the right top hand corner. Click on that and it will close the banner. If that doesn't work, you can always double click on the video itself while it's open and it should take you to the video via a different window where you shouldn't have trouble viewing it anymore. Hope that solves that problem boys.

Cheers,
Brent Everett

2 comments:

Steve in CA said...

Why thank you, sir! I don't get that little X unlss I expand the vid size. Much appreciated! Love your blog, and your vids. Ever find that James Marsden video clip? Yowza!

Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing to
your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!
My web blog : Work from home jobs

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.