• Home
  • About
  • Calendar
  • Contact
  • Facebook
  • Online Store

Sunday, 27 July 2008

Home in Canada for a Family Reunion

Well guys, we're back home in Canada for a big family reunion. Family means an awful lot to me, so I try to see them as often as I can. Before we left, there was San Diego's Pride week-end and our big party. Here are a couple of pictures.


This is hot BrentEverett.com exclusive model Mark Collins with my friend Justice Paige behind him on stage.

We had a crazy time getting up to Canada. Before we could leave there were a lot of things to do - including editing a special video of me for the website that you'll see in a few days. Of course it took much longer than we expected to finish it (doesn't it always?), so instead of leaving for L.A. at midnight, we didn't get away till about 3 a.m. and just made the airport in time for our flight. Then we found out we were at the wrong terminal (we had to take two different airlines to get to Saskatchewan) and missed our flight. Fortunately, there was another one at 10 a.m. and after changing flights a couple of times we arrived at Regina dead tired around 8 pm.

Yes, this is my Saskatchewan prairie. Really hot in the summer and really, really cold in the winter!! But right now, it's just perfect for the family reunion.

As part of that we'll be visiting not only Regina (the capital city of the province), but also Swift Current and Moose Jaw (yes, Moose Jaw! - Canadians have a strange sense of humour) where I was born.

After that, Steve and I are off to Vancouver to visit a couple of good friends and to watch the finals of Vancouver's annual two week long international fireworks competition (they're expecting about 300,000 visitors for that) and Vancouver's Pride Parade the day after on Sunday, August 3rd (another half million - it gets bigger every year!). And then, just before we head back south, we're driving up to Whistler into the mountains to see the site of the 2010 Winter Olympics - very hot at this time of year and completely without smog! (What's better than that, a couple of days before the opening of the Beijing Summer Olympics)

Watch for another report and a few more pictures in a few days. And don't forget my live webcam show on Tuesday, July 29th, from up here (internet gremlins permitting)! You can find the details on the calendar page of the website.

Cheers guys,
- Brent

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you are with your family. There is nothing quite like spending time with your family, it's the best feeling in the world. I am sorry you had so much trouble getting down there though, that sucks. I hope you and Steve are having a blast. You deserve some time to yourself, with all the hard work you do. And it is so thoughtful of you to think of us and keep us updated on what you are doing. Once again, I have to tell you how great you are. I could never say it enough, I really do appreciate you. Thanks for everything sweetie. - Sarah

Jeremiah Andrews said...

I admire your attention to the sacred [family] and that amid the business of the day, you take time to remember your spirit and your family. What a blessing that is.

I think that is where we find the divine, where the sacred and the profane meet.

I guess that's what makes a Canadian our love of home, and family and of humble beginnings.

Jeremy

maxx said...

hey!! only let you know that the photo of christiano ronaldo is fake... this is the original one

http://www.popnografia.com/2008/06/el-desnudo-de-cristiano-ronaldo-era-un.html

this guy is from spanish big brother... :P

bye!!

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add to my post? Let me and others know how you feel. Post your comment now.